EDIT (2015.10.26) – I’ve embedded the full sample of the song, taken from Zustice on soundcloud.
I really like this song. It takes my breath away; get me going. The theme, the melody… the lyric… the emotion KK gave away in singing it… GOSH! It’s really blown me! Such a mysterious tunes.
When hearing it, I get the impression that I need to keep running! Just run! Run run run… keep running, keep fighting. Alone is okay. Alone is fine. Feeling restless, frustrated… keep looking back, lost, despair… but then find the truth… but is that really the truth? restless… Suddenly some reflection and reassuring feeling; find a way back kind-of-feeling.
REALLY LIKE IT! EVEN IF THE MEANING TURNS OUT NOT LIKE THE ONE I FELT!!! SUCH A GOOD SONG! KOYORI-SAMAAAA!! ;____; why you make such song with this kind of feels!!!???
And I really glad that no one has not attempt to romanise it first, because then I’ll be the first (as long as I know)!! I REALLY LIKE IT SO MUCH!!! (I’m sorry for being childish, but I really REALLY like it to this point that I am happy when I get to post it first!)
Someone already made Viet Translation of the song (see the link in Credits at the end of the post). I wish there’s someone who can translate it to English or Indonesian (Because I understand Viet even less than I understand Japanese).
This song is released as part of KK’s first major album, “Kokorone” in 2014. Here, I have embedded an official crossfade of this album and set it for this song’s sample. I’ve also embedded the full sample of the song which was uploaded by Zustice on soundcloud. Play it now to know what is this song sounds like!
HAVE YOU LISTENED TO IT??? ISN’T IT AWESOME????
Disclaimer: I do not own this awesome song, and I am not someone named KK or Kamikita Ken (上北 健). I do not make money by posting the romanization of the lyric. I am a completely happy fan! 😀 If you know or can do English or Indonesian translation of this song, PLEASE DO SO, GOSH, it’s AWESOME!!! (cough) I mean, please let me know. Thanks. See Credit for more information.
Lyricist and Composer (作詞・作曲): koyori (電ポルP)
|煌きたいのさ 理想 それは膨大で
|Kiramekitai no sa risou sore wa boutai de
Hantai ni detekuru shinjitsu no boku wa iyashii
|Sadamaranu jou wo hoete kyou mo machibouke
Sabita kiba wo togi minikuku iki wo shiteiru
|Kakureru koto sura umaku dekizu ni hitori rakujitsu ni yurete
Isso motto sakende miyou ka?
|Mou konna ikimono ni kachi nante aru ka?
Kimi wo kizutsukete wa “ikanaide” to wagamama wo iu
Saitei wo tabete koko ni iru nda
|Kainarasareta mono no koe nante boku wa iranai no sa
Utomashikute sonna kotonai noni
Hora mata tsume wo tateteiru
|Mezasu mono wa sou itsumo mikansei de owaru
Sore ni sura kidzukazu kanpeki shugi wo nukashita
|Sasurai tsuzukete kirawareru yori futari kono machi de kimi to
Datte nanka mou dou demo ii janai ka?
|Aa ima ikiru koto ni imi nante aru ka?
Ai no kotoba ni sae “daikirai da” to toge de kaesu
Saitei wo haite koko ni iru nda
僕にも灯ればな 涙したよ 誰もいないんだ
|Aruku hito wo terasu gaitou no youni
Boku ni mo tomoreba na namidashita yo dare mo inai nda
Hora mata hitori nigeteiru
|爪を立て 牙を向く 不器用な脳みそだ
考えた 考えた 振り返る過去も必要だ
|Tsume wo tate kiba wo muku bukiyou na noumiso da
Kangaeta, kangaeta, furikaeru kako mo hitsuyou da
|風を切る 風を切る それでもまだ解らないな
笑われて 笑われて また吠え散らす
|Kaze wo kiru, kaze wo kiru… soredemo mada wakaranai na
Warawarete warawarete mata hoe chirasu
|蘇る言葉 君の言葉には 気付くべき意味が
まだいっぱい いっぱい いっぱいあった
|Yomigaeru kotoba, kimi no kotoba ni wa kidzuku beki imi ga
Mada ippai ippai ippai atta…!
|Konna ikimono ni kachi nante aru ka?
Kimi wo kizutsukete wa “ikanaide” to wagamama wo iu
Aimokawarazu ni koko ni iru nda
|Agaite, agaite, mada shindenai zo
Nigezu ni hashiritai namidashite mo omoidasu kara
Hora mata imi wo mitsukete
Shibutoku mada iki wo shiteiru
Difficulty level of Romanizing… I think, overall, it is a medium? I have so many mistakes, but after more listening time, I can correct most of my mistakes. And so… this is list of some of what I cannot corrected even after listening it over and over; and finally ask for jisho help~ (Now, I sound like Jisho promoter! HA!)
- Sometimes the singing is so fast that it kinda skip the character kind-of-feeling. And in my case, it’s happening not only once. First, I miss the ‘ku’ in these characters: [落日]. All I heard was ‘ra jitsu’. With Jisho, I know then that it is transliterated to ‘rakujitsu’. Next, I miss the ‘ma’ in this character: [街] of this sentence: ‘Sasurai tsuzukete… (流離い続けて…)’. Thus why I cannot get the romaji for it at all. But then, I know it is supposed to be ‘machi’. I guess I should try harder at remembering kanji that I’ve succeed transliterating.
- This character: [爪]. I kept hearing it as ‘tsune’ or maybe it is ‘sune’. Finally I know it is supposed to be ‘tsume’.
- For these characters: [街灯], I heard it as ‘kaitou’ than ‘gaitou’.
- I transliterated these characters [脳みそだ] as ‘you misoda’. Because I heard it that way. Found out later that it’s ‘noumiso da’. Eeh… it’s not even close!
- Next, these characters: [必要だ]. The first time I listened to it, I thought it was ‘tsuyouda’. But then I heard ‘I’ somewhere, and correct it to ‘itsuyouda’. But, why I cannot get the kanji right at all?? Then with Jisho, I found out that it supposed to be ‘hitsuyou da’.
- I also sometimes mistransliterated ‘imi (意味)’ as ‘rumi’, making me confuse why I cannot get the right kanji when I converted it back to kanji.
- I heard these characters [足掻いて] as ‘akai te’. And finally I found out that it’s supposed to be transliterated to ‘agaite’.
- I get the Japanese lyric for this song from Oricon! Here: Solitary Habitatの歌詞を見る
- Jisho! for helping me again, finding the right romanization for kanji that I cannot get! Without it, I am nothing! (WHAT!?)
- More information about the album, see Renna’s post on tumblr: KK’s 1st major album, “Kokorone”!
- For Viet Translation of this song, see Cherie Kakumei on dreamwidth: Solitary Habitat – koyori ft. KK (Album “Kokorone”)
- Zustice on soundcloud for uploading the full sample of the song. Listen to the other samples by visiting their page.