EDIT (2015.08.01): Lyric’s link now provided per song. Same source and several others. The reason for this will be given at the end of the post. The name of the song has also been transliterated.
so, do you know that Itou Kashitarou has released his second album? It was released on April 8th, 2015. Last month!
I’ve just listened to it and I grinned. It is as good as I expected. His voice fit the songs! The songs themselves are good. So, if you haven’t, please check them out here: [link] You won’t regret it.
There are 15 tracks on the album. Here is the tracklist:
- Yume Chizu (夢地図) / 40mP feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Kinyoubi no Ohayou (金曜日のおはよう) / HoneyWorks, shito, 黒須克彦 feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Popura no Oka ni Kaze ga Fuku (ポプラの丘に風が吹く) / 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Happy Synthesizer (ハッピーシンセサイザ) / EasyPop feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Boku wa Hatsune Miku to Kiss wo Shita (僕は初音ミクとキスをした) / Mikito-P (みきとP) feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Everything’s gonna be alright / 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Replica (書き下ろし) / 40mP feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Sakura (さくら) / 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Oya Ai Naru Furantsu・Kafuka ni Sasagu (親愛なるフランツ・カフカに捧ぐ) / 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Shutter Chance (しゃったーちゃんす) / Mikito-P (みきとP) feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Boku no Hosomichi (ぼくのほそ道) (書き下ろし) / Mikito-P (みきとP) feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Canary・Cinderella (カナリア・シンデレラ) (書き下ろし) / buzzG feat. 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- I Can Stop Fall in Love / 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
- Parabola ~Galileo no Yume~ (パラボラ～ガリレオの夢～) / 伊東歌詞太郎, nishi-ken [lyric, go here]
- Boku Dake no Rockstar (僕だけのロックスター) / 伊東歌詞太郎 [lyric, go here]
Shin Sen on tumblr has posted the lyric of several songs in kanji and romaji. Yaaay!! 😀 Go here to see which songs got the lyrics posted: [link]*
*Additional Notes (added 2015.08.01):
I was surprised seeing how this post of mine, increasingly become so seek out these days (though the count wasn’t reaching even 5 per day, still…), so I checked out myself what happened. I tried the link of the lyric and found out that it was broken. I thought shin-sen’s tumblr was hacked, with what it directed us to “sewing comedy” page, but that’s wrong! Because I can find the lyric they post by searching it through ‘tag’.
She/He just changed the url of her/his blog. Yup. That’s why all the link that went to ‘lebishoujo.tumblr.com’ found an error page. The master list, here, is still using the old link so I decide to link the lyric of the songs to their own respective post. But actually, you just have to changed the domain and let the rest chill. That way, you still find the lyric alright.
changed the domain – or rather, the username – to the current one:
and see… it works just fine.
- Hikari no Akari OST’s page about Niritsu Haihan [link]
- Miku Database’s page about Niritsu Haihan [link]
- Shin Sen for the lyrics of track no. 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, and 14; and for the promotional video 😀 (added: now their url is no longer lebishoujo.tumblr.com but shin-sen.tumblr.com). Also vocaloid lyrics wiki for the lyrics of track no. 1, 2, 5, and 15; and fellow wordpress, Alex for lyric of track no. 4 and Chris for lyric of track no. 10.
- Buy the CD, or see the transliteration of the song’s title, and the samples of the song, in cdjapan, here.